August 27, 2008

Ta Dah....... What do you think???

What a difference a new header and shop banner can make! I love them both and just love popping into my shop now it's so colourful and cheerful!
I must say a HUGE thank you to Amanda of henryrabbit who designed it all for me - she has done an amazing job! I just sent her a photo of my business cards and stationary and asked her to possibly match them to the new banners and add some flags and make the font bigger and keep the polka dots scattered and, and, and, and.... I bet Amanda was glad to be finished in the end!
I've also had made matching custom order graphics and I just can't wait to be able to use it for the first time!

For those of you who didn't see or can't remember the old banner here it is,


fun I know but I just wasn't in love with it, here is the new shop banner



...... now I love the look of both my shop and blog and I hope you do too!

2 comments:

Esther McIsaac said...

bubbles and giggles what more could you ask for, I love the new design and banner. Makes me grin from ear to ear

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

LOVE IT!!!!
=) melanie