September 10, 2009

Custom Order Collection!

WOW - it has been way too long since my last post!!!!
But I have a good excuse.... From the day we got home from holidays I have had a HUGE list of custom orders... To prove that I have been busy and haven't just decided to take a ridiculously long holiday I thought I'd share some of the orders I've completed....


Halloween


Lightning McQueen (Disney 'Cars' Movie)


Pretty Pears banner and matching cushion cover


Personalised wedding banner - NICK & JESS


Green, Blue & Yellow Polka dot - 50th male birthday party


Black & White - female 30th birthday party


Pebble Tones - for a candy bar at a wedding (love the cute idea!)


Cameo Heads - for a collector of all things Cameo heads


Spooky - 1st birthday party


The Very Hungry Caterpillar - 1st birthday party


Vintage Circus - 1st birthday party


Shabby Chic


Giggle

2 comments:

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

WOW! You have been busy!!

Penny said...

Wow! That's a lot of bunting! Looks great :)