November 16, 2009

Christmas Shopping? May I suggest....

Less than 6 weeks until the Jolly man in the red suit pops by for a visit - Yay!
I've been buying bit and pieces all year long and adding them to the secret gift cupboard in my house but now that we are so close I thought I'd share a few of my purchases with you - maybe sparing some inspiration for your gift list too??

What better place to start than with these gorgeous 'Jingle Sox' from Deekie Belle Designs.


Only last weekend my whole family (we are talking Mum, Dad, my 2 sisters, my brother, my sister in law, my brother in law & 6 nieces and nephews plus my little clan) all were spoilt to a weekend away together by my Mum & Dad. So I was on the hunt for a special thank you gift for Mum and Dad from us all and had decided a Christmas decoration of some sort would be perfect as they would have it time to enjoy it the entire 'Silly Season'.
I finally narrowed my hunt down to a personalised Christmas stocking each so when I spotted the Jingle Sox I just had to have some!!
The very clever, Jenny, behind the Jingle Sox was so very lovely and after all my questions, queries and demands she came up with exactly what I had in mind - I LOVE them. You might not be able to see in the photo but Jenny embroidered 'Papa' & 'Grandma Barbara' on the stockings at my request too.


Mum and Dad were so excited to receive these stockings and are just thrilled with them!!
Jenny has plenty more listed in her etsy shop HERE in all kinds of bright, fun and funky designs. I highly recommend theses stunning Jingle Sox -you won't be disappointed! Happy Shopping!


Giggle

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ooh Amy you are a sweety! Thanks for the lovely words!