March 24, 2010

Giggleberry is a 'Momtrend'


A huge thanks to Nicole, mum and editor of the US based Momtrends blog, for her gorgeous review of Giggleberry Creations.
You might recall from HERE I made Nicole this custom bunting banner in lilac and mint fabrics for her little girl...


... Well "Most Chic Bunting Banners" is the review title and Nicole writes "I am over the moon for the lavender and mint creations I ordered a few months ago". Take a look for yourself at what else Nicole has to say about Giggleberry HERE and while your there have a poke around this great mum friendly blog.
Giggle

3 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Hey Amy! I posted about Audrey's banner on my blog! I love it! It turned out wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you!

Lesley said...

Congratulations...that is wonderful...fabulous blog...and an awesome write up!