March 3, 2010

A little thanks

It seems that not only does my little girl LOVE her repurposed play kitchen, that my parents made for her, but so do many of you! Thanks to Google alerts, comments left on this blog and facebook groups I have been told by so many people how fabulous they think Milla's TV unit kitchen is so I just wanted to say a little thank you to you all - Thank you!


FACEBOOK:
Made It Baby
Ovaition
Kitchen Monki

BLOGS:
The Insider
The Home Crowd
WTF Daily News
Babble - Strollerderby
Virginia Beach Babies
Sutton Grace
Nut and Bee
Absolute Anna
Little Inspirations
Raising a King


Little Magoolie


Buttoned Up


IZ Reloaded


Design Dazzle


Buzzfeed

KITCHENS WE HAVE INSPIRED:
Seven Little Australians Plus One

If you want to know what all the hype is about check out the original post about the play kitchen HERE
Please let me know if I have missed anyone!


Giggle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are just too sweet. Thank you for including me in your post and thank you for the thank you! :) Happy Blogging!

http://annaelizabethpoole.blogspot.com/