March 2, 2010

Peekaboo, you could WIN!

I just LOVE buying a new magazine. I don't do it very often but when I do I enjoy every flick of each page and can spend hours reading them from cover to cover. So what magazine to read next??? how about you click HERE and check out the awesome Peekaboo Magazine now an online mag as well as a 'hard copy' so you too can join my magazine obsession - Yay!


"Peekaboo Magazine is an exciting new quarterly publication that explores and celebrates the family way of life in Brisbane. Our aim is to inspire, inform and involve our readers."

The latest issue, that came out only yesterday, March 1st, is particularly exciting for me as Giggleberry can be spotted on page 11! Seriously, how cool is that!?! Just click HERE and flick to page 11. Not only can you see us there on the 'What's Hot' page but you can enter the Peekaboo Magazine competition to win a custom made Giggleberry bunting banner valued at AU$52.50 - WooHoo!

So if you'd like to get your hands on one of these mags take a look HERE for the subscription details.
Giggle

No comments: