May 5, 2011

Royal Wedding Buzz

I don't think I've come across one person who didn't watch the Royal Wedding last Friday! It was oh so lovely!! During the day I had pulled out my wedding album for Milla to look at. She asked me about my 'beautiful dress' so I pulled it out of my cupboard to show her. Of course she thought it was amazing but the dress that really caught her eye was the flower girl dress from our wedding that I also have tucked away in my cupboard.
Milla begged me to let her put it on and on it stayed for the. rest. of. the. day!


Teamed with a veil she happens to have in her dress up box Milla watched Princess Kate walk down the aisle to her Prince.




In Royal Wedding Buzz mode I took inspiration from the British flag for my latest The Handmade Hullabaloo post - check it out HERE and let me know which Union Jack item is your fav.

Giggles

No comments: